WHO I AM
- I am a qualified web developer. I earned a degree in Socio Informatics from the University of Stellenbosch, and is therefore familiar with programming languages such as PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
- I am a craftsman. I take pride in my work and believe that my satisfied customers are my best form of advertisement.
- My work is on par with that of bigger web design companies. I can provide my customers with everything they need to launch their website, as well as to maintain it.
WHO I AM NOT
- I like to try the unexpected in order to create fresh and new cutting edge websites that stand out from the rest.
- I am passionate about what I do. Web design and photography makes me happy.
- I am not some hungry freelancer looking to make money off my clients. I offer a professional, reliable and honest service.
- I am not someone who believes in the use of templates. I am a focused individual that considers every project a chance to create something unique. Every product I put out is uniquely tailor-made and professional.
- I am not one the bigger guys. The bigger guys have overhead and thousands of employees. In my experience the bigger guys often overcharge, make false promises, and leave you with less than you expected at the end. I am not one of these companies...